- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 1 cup Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Saint Patrick’s Day Baked Potato
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash potato’s and poke it with holes all over it with a fork or knife
- Brush on a coating of olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Place the potatoes directly on the middle rack of your oven. You do not need to cover them in foil
- Bake for approximately one hour. They are done when they feel soft when you squeeze them. Remember, they are hot! Use a towel or oven mitt when you handle them.
- Cook some broccoli. You can use fresh or frozen and steam.
- Cut open a cooked potato and loosen the meat up with a fork.
- Take some of that potato meat and fry it in a frying pan with cooking oil (I prefer peanut) until golden brown.
- Place them on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Fried potato
- Tzatziki (you can buy this or make your own)
- Cooked broccoli
- Freshly shredded cheese (Colby Jack is pictured)
- Broil in the oven until the cheese melts
- Top with more Tzatziki
Follow me on Pinterest . Also, you will notice that I have ads. These help fund the site so please support me by clicking on them. Thank you!
0 0 100 0