- 1/4 Pumpkin Sugar Pumpkin (Peeled)
- 1 pepper Bell Pepper (your choice of color)
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Small Potato
- 1 Carrot
- 3 Individual Blades of Fresh Lemongrass
- 1 Container (3 cups) Maya Kaimal Indian Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup Rice
Maya Kaimal Coconut Curry
This is a fast and easy crock-pot recipe. It is so tasty that you will swear it was a $20 dish from your favorite Indian or Asian restaurant. Every now and then you hit the vegetarian jackpot at Costco. Maya Kaimal Coconut Curry Indian Simmering Sauce is one of those epic scores.
- Cut all of the vegetables into larger (1” x 1”) chunks. The larger chunks will prevent them from cooking too fast in the crock-pot.
- Reduce the blades of lemongrass by tying them into a large knot. You will remove these after you are done cooking.
- Put all of the ingredients into the crock-pot. Cook it on high for three hours. Give it a stir about every hour. You can also cook it on low for up to six hours.
- Cook the rice in your rice cooker.
- To serve, make a bed of rice and top off with a generous amount of the coconut curry veggie goodness.