- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Milk (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Cool Whip
- 1 Tablespoon Powdered Hemp (makes it green and healthy)
Who is ready for some winning waffles? Ready to fill your [super] bowl with them?
We have a family full of huge fans of the Seattle Seahawks football team (and some who are not, but we don’t like to talk about them unless we’re checking in to see how they like their coal for Christmas.). We weren’t big football fans until a few years ago when we quickly discovered how much fun it can be to root for a team. We live in Alaska and would love to cheer on the ‘Alaska Antlers’, but for obvious reasons can’t (hint: they don’t exist). We have a lot of family in the Seattle-area so naturally we chose the amazing Seattle Seahawks and never looked back!
These waffles are super simple and fun to make for any meal, but especially for the games before noon (which is often in our time zone). They’ll be a touchdown every time.
- Mix the Wheat flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Milk, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Olive Oil, and Egg together to make your batter.
- Add the Blueberries and White Chocolate Chips to the prepared batter.
- You are now ready to make about four waffles in a classic waffle iron.
- After the waffles are prepared, take your thawed Cool Whip mix with the hemp powder.
- Serve with extra Blueberries and White Chocolate chips and enjoy!