- 6 Small Red Potatoes
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 cup Baby Carrots
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 2 Fresh Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Raw Yellow Corn Kernels
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary Leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
The Cast Iron Salad – vegetarianrecipecenter.com
- Heat your grill and place your cast iron skillet in it for pre-heating.
- Cut the veggies into larger chunks, but still bite-size, and place into a mixing bowl. Cut the potatoes smaller than the rest because they take longer to cook. If they are too big, everything else will burn by the time they are fully cooked.
- Toss in the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper over the veggies in the large mixing bowl. Make sure they every veggie chunk is coated in the oil and seasoning.
- Drop the seasoned veggies into the skillet and spread them evenly.
- Close the grill so that it gets nice and hot in there. (400 to 500 degrees)
- Check the potatoes with a fork to make sure that they are tender about 15 minutes in cooking.
- Gently mix the contents so that they cook and char on all sides. Stir only 2-3 times.
- If the potatoes are done and you have the charring that you want then it should be ready to eat!
This is the exact cast iron skillet that I use. I bought it on Amazon. It is great! I just leave it outside on the grill and use it weekly for all kinds of meals.
Please click on the picture below to shop for one.
0 0 100 0