- 1 Apple
- To your preference Sriracha
- 3 servings Frozen Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
Apple Sriracha Veggie Stir-Fry
This is a tasty and very easy recipe. It is more exciting and creative that other easy stir-fry recipes. I like to use this recipe when I am meal prepping for my week day lunches. This is one of those dishes that you can heat up in your work break room and it won’t get everyone asking what it is. If they do it’s a good thing. You can also use this recipe as a quick addition to dinner.
This recipe is easy and fast because it does not take a lot of prep. We are using frozen vegetables and minimal ingredients. My frozen vegetables are from Costco. They are the organic frozen vegetables. Other than that, you will only need Sriracha sauce, and apple, and cooking oil.
- Chop an apple into thin ½” squares
- Heat your sauté pan with your proffered cooking oil (I use Olive Oil)
- Sauté the apples in about table spoon of oil.
- After about a minute, add your desired amount of Sriracha
- Let the apples cook through. This whole process should take less than five minutes
- Heat your wok with about a teaspoon of cooking oil
- After the wok is hot, add three servings of the frozen vegetables. Review the Nutritional Facts information to determine how much is in a serving.
- Stir-Fry the veggies until they are completely thawed.
- Next add the apple/Sriracha sauce that you just created
- Stir-Fry thoroughly until all of the veggies are completely coated