- 1 block or 3 oz Baked Tofu – We like Wild Wood Organic Savory Flavor
- About a teaspoon. Just enough to fry with. Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce (we use Bragg's)
- black pepper (optional for seasoning)
This is a staple in my home. Its one of the only ways that my wife will eat tofu. It taste great in tacos, stir fry, and burgers. Easy and delicious.
- Slice the Tofu
- Prepare a large sauté pan with two table spoons of olive oil on medium heat
- Place the slices in the pan and add a coat of soy sauce. You shouldn’t need more that a tablespoon.
- Cover and let them sizzle for about five minutes the flip them. Repeat this until they turn crunchy like bacon
50 0 100 2